60" Skid Steer Root Grapple Will classify debris over 10" from soil, sand or any material you are working in. These root grapples are excellent skid steer attachments for cleaning up rock, wood, brush or any material10" or larger. Root Grapples are a favorite among firewood processors for loading and moving logs. Landscape contractors and builders find them useful for clearing brush and cleaning up worksite debris
- Skid steer quick attach plate is standard but several attachment plate systems are available, depending on your needs.
- Grapple sides are built from laser cut 1/2" steel.
- The grapples floor tines are 3/8" steel
- Two independent grapple thumbs up top are 5/8" of powerful gripping steel.
- Operated by twin 2" X 10" 4,000 pound shielded cylinders that open the root grapple to over 40".
- Delivering a rigid grapple that can stand up to many years of use in abrasive rock, aggregate or heavy logs.
- The tines have a 3" round steel bar added just behind the gusseted tips during fabrication for rigidity. The bar is welded on both sides of the grapple tine and produce a stiff design in an open bottom grapple.
- High grade pins and bushings are used
- Pivot points are equipped with grease fittings to extend the life of your investment.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Root Grapples come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction, wood processing or landscape needs.