66" Brush Grapple Attachment. Best suited for light to medium duty, they make fantastic attachments for compact tractor loaders and small frame skid steers. They will classify debris over 10" from soil, sand or any material you are working in. These brush grapples are useful skid steer attachments for cleaning up rock, wood, brush or any material 10" or larger. Brush Grapples are a favorite among firewood processors for loading and moving logs and brush. Landscape contractors and builders find them useful for clearing brush and cleaning up worksite debris
- Skid steer quick attach is standard but several attachment plate systems are available, depending on your needs.
- Grapple sides are built from plasma cut 1/2" steel.
- The grapples floor tines are 3/8" steel.
- Built just like our root grapple on the lower end, but a single 2" X 10" 4,000 pound shielded cylinder operates a single thumb that opens the brush grapple to over 40". This saves weight compared to the 2 independent thumbs on the root grapple and makes the attachment more compact machine friendly.
- The tines have a 3" round steel bar added just behind the gusseted tips during fabrication for rigidity. The bar is welded on both sides of the grapple tine and produce a stiff design in an open bottom grapple.
- High grade pins and bushings are used and pivot points are equipped with grease fittings to extend the life of your investment.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat. These specs combined delivers a rigid grapple that can stand up to many years use working brush and logs.
- Brush Grapples come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.You can find a cheaper grapple, there is no shortage of dealers offering cheap imports, but the value is in the details and the company that backs it.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction, wood processing or landscape needs.
- A 66" Brush Grapple Attachment is engineered to work as hard as you do.