66" Skid Steer Snow Bucket. These buckets are designed for snow and other light material handling applications. To be used with your skid steer, compact track loader or tractor loaders
- Available with several different attachment plates for your machines requirement. The high volume design of the skid steer snow bucket with taller back and sides along with a long bucket floor provides the capacity to handle larger loads.
- Buckets are 25" tall and 36" deep. Clear snow in fewer passes and load mulch or litter with fewer trips, saving the operator both time and money.
- Choose from a standard 3/16" 1 piece formed steel bucket wrap, or upgrade to 1/4" or 5/16" at a small additional charge. Most customers find the upgrade to be a no-brainer.
- Stiff 3/8' bucket sides
- Step tread for stability entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath the buckets are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- These buckets come with a quality cutting edge
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks. These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of snow and ice and a long life.
- Buckets are completely dipped in a industrial coating for full coverage and will last longer than a sprayed on coating.
- Backed by a No-Hassle Warranty, these buckets are a solid investment for your snow and light material handling needs.
- 66" Skid Steer Snow Bucket handle more material with fewer trips