72" Low Profile Bucket for skid steer loaders or compact track loader. The standard of smooth cutting edge material handling buckets for your skid steer or compact track loader. Many like these buckets for use on their tractor loaders as well
- Skid steer quick attach plate is standard, but available with several different attachment plates for your machines requirement.
- The compact design of the low profile skid steer bucket provides superior breakout force in a bucket.
- Shorter bucket floor makes it easier to maneuver in tight narrow areas.
- Choose from the standard 3/16" 1 piece formed steel bucket wrap, or upgrade to 1/4" or 5/16" at a small additional charge. Most customers tell us they find the upgrade to be a no-brainer, unless the bucket is to be used for light chores or rarely used at all.
- Solid 3/8' bucket sides
- Step tread for stability entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath the buckets have 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- These buckets come with a smooth cutting edge, without teeth.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard compacted earth and long life.
- Buckets are completely dipped in a industrial coating for full coverage and will last longer than a sprayed on coating.
- Backed by a No-Hassle Warranty, these buckets are a solid investment for your construction, landscaping or farming needs.
- 72" Low Profile Bucket an investment in your bottom line.