72" Poultry Litter Skid Steer Bucket. These buckets are designed for poultry litter clean out and other light material handling applications. To be used with your skid steer, compact track loader or tractor loaders. Available with several different attachment plates for your machines requirement. The high volume design of the poultry litter skid steer bucket with taller back and sides along with a long bucket floor provides the capacity to handle larger loads
- Buckets are 33" tall and 44" deep 72" wide. 1.79 yard capacity. Clear litter in fewer passes and load mulch or material with fewer trips, saving the operator both time and money.
- Choose from a standard 3/16" 1 piece formed steel bucket wrap, or upgrade to 1/4" or 5/16" at a small additional charge. Upgrade will include sides built out of 1/4" or 5/16" as well. Most customers find the upgrade to be a no-brainer.
- Stiff 3/8' bucket sides
- Step tread for stability entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath the buckets are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- These buckets come with a quality cutting edge and side cutters.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks. These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless loading of litter and other light materials and a long life.
- Buckets are completely dipped in a industrial coating for full coverage and will last longer than a sprayed on coating.
- Backed by a No-Hassle Warranty, these buckets are a solid investment for your litter and light material handling needs.
- 72" Poultry Litter Skid Steer Bucket handle more litter or grain