72" Rock Bucket with Teeth. Will classify debris over 3" from soil or sand. Recommended for machines 80 horsepower or less. These buckets are handy skid steer attachments for cleaning up rock or any material 3" or larger. Also a favorite among firewood processors for loading clean firewood. They have similar dimensions to a low profile bucket
- 21" tall back and a depth of 41"
- Available is several attachment plate systems, depending on your needs.
- Bucket back and sides are built from laser cut 1/4' steel.
- The buckets middle floor tines are 3/8" steel, delivering a rigid bucket that can stand up to many years of use in abrasive rock and aggregate. The tines have a ridge just behind the cutting edge to keep rock from rolling out before dumping. But they also serve as an area to run round steel bar through for rigidity. The bar is welded on both sides of the tine and produce a super stiff design in an open bottom bucket.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge, or even mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge quality to save a few bucks. These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard earth and long life.
- Rock Bucket has 7 heavy duty teeth.
- Buckets are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty these buckets are a solid investment for your farming, construction or landscaping needs.
- A 72" Skid Steer Rock Bucket with teeth is a useful addition to your skid steer tooth bucket inventory.