72" Rock Grapple with Teeth. Will classify debris over 3" from soil or sand or any material you are working in. These skid steer grapples are great skid steer attachments for cleaning up rock or any material 3" or larger. Also a favorite among firewood processors for loading clean firewood and moving logs
- Skid steer quick attach plate is standard, but are available in several attachment plate systems, depending on your needs.
- Grapple back and sides are built from laser cut 1/2" steel.
- The grapples floor tines are 3/8" steel
- Two independent grapple thumbs up top are 5/8" of powerful gripping steel.
- Operated by twin 2" X 10" 4,000 pound shielded cylinders that open to over 40" Delivering a rigid grapple that can stand up to many years of use in abrasive rock and aggregate.
- The tines have a ridge just behind the cutting edge to keep rock from rolling out before dumping. But they also serve as an area to run 3" round steel bar through during fabrication for rigidity. The bar is welded on both sides of the grapple tine and produce a super stiff design in an open bottom grapple bucket.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge, or even mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge quality to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard earth and long life.
- 7 heavy duty ripping teeth are added, for breaking up hard earth.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Grapples come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction or landscaping needs.
- A 72"Rock Grapple with Teeth is a useful addition to your skid steer attachments inventory.