74"Long Bottom Skid Steer Bucket. Work more efficiently with a better view of your cutting edge. These long bottom buckets have the same design as the standard low profile bucket seen on most skid steers. But with the added longer bucket floor, it's easier to see your cutting edge from the seat of your machine using a Long Bottom Skid Steer Bucket. Better sight of the front of the bucket will make you more proficient when back dragging the edge or using your bucket to grade
- Available with several different attachment plates for your machines requirement.
- Choose from a standard 3/16" 1 piece steel bucket wrap, or upgrade to 1/4" or 5/16" at a small additional charge. Most customers find the upgrade to be a no-brainer, unless the bucket is to be used for light chores or rarely used at all.
- Stiff 3/8' bucket sides
- Step tread for stability entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- These buckets come with a smooth cutting edge, without teeth. Tooth bucket models are available.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard compacted earth and long life.
- Backed by our No-Hassle Warranty.
- This 74" Long Bottom Skid Steer Bucket is a solid investment for your construction, land management or farming needs.
- Long Bottom Skid Steer Bucket Attachment top choice for grading