74" Root Rake Grapple has a vertical engineering design for superior breakout strength in a skid steer attachment grapple. These grapples are great skid steer attachments for ripping and tearing roots out and then grappling the debris to your truck, trailer or burn pile. A favorite among arborist and firewood processors for loading clean firewood, collecting brush and moving logs to the loading site
- All of our grapples come with the industry standard, universal skid steer quick attach plate, but are available with several different attachment plate system options, depending on your needs. Weighs 755 lbs.
- Grapples are constructed with double wall, laser cut 3/8" high grade steel.
- These Root Rake Grapples are 34" tall and 32" deep.
- The bottom tines are set 11.5" wide to let soil and other materials stay in place
- Equipped with a heavy duty ripper tooth on the end of each tine.
- Side tines have saw like, double wall serrated edges for that extra gripping strength for demanding loads.
- The grapple claw up top is controlled by twin 2" X 10" 4,000 pound vertical cylinders for all the log gripping power you demand. These specs deliver a rigid tough grapple that can stand up to many years of use in the field.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Root Rake Grapples come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction, landscaping and wood processing needs.
- A 74' Root Rake Grapple Attachment is a useful addition to your skid steer attachments inventory.