80" Low Profile Tooth Bucket. The standard of material handling tooth buckets for your skid steer or compact track loader. Many like to use these buckets on their tractor loaders as well
- Skid steer quick attach plate is standard, but available with several different attachment plates for your machines requirement.
- The compact design of the low profile bucket provides superior breakout force in a bucket.
- Shorter bucket floor makes it easier to maneuver in tight areas.
- Choose from a standard 3/16" 1 piece formed steel bucket wrap, or upgrade to 1/4" or 5/16" at a small additional charge. Most customers find the upgrade to be a no-brainer, unless the bucket is to be used for only light chores or rarely used at all.
- Solid 3/8' bucket sides
- Step tread for stability entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath the buckets are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- These buckets come with a cutting edge and 8 pin on teeth.
- A solid steel adapter is welded to the cutting edge, the tooth fits over the adapter and secured with a steel pin.
- Teeth are replaceable if broken or lost.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard compacted earth and long life.
- Buckets are completely dipped in a industrial paint coating for full coverage and will last longer than a sprayed on coating.
- Backed by a No-Hassle Warranty, these buckets are a solid investment for your construction, landscaping or farm material handling needs.
- 80" Low Profile Tooth Bucket built to work the day away