4 in 1 Skid Steer Bucket A heavy duty versatile bucket for multiple applications. Level, doze, backfill or grapple with these hydraulic buckets. A favorite among landscape and construction contractors. But also a valuable addition to any attachment inventory. Available with several different attachment plates for your requirement
- Stiff 3/8' bucket sides
- 1/4" bucket wrap, to stand up to the punishment of todays high horsepower machines.
- Step tread for stability when entering and exiting your skid steer.
- Underneath are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- Equipped with a 6" X 3/4" front edge
- A 4" X 5/8" rear edge for hard use. Many companies will use a 1/2" thick edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front for effortless cutting of hard compacted earth and long life.
- 2 1/2' X 10" 4,000 psi cylinders
- Serrated side edges for powerful grappling power.
- Buckets have machined grease fittings at pivot points for long lasting reliability.
- All of our 4 in 1 buckets are delivered ready to work, including the Parker hose set, hose shields and flat face couplers
- Nothing extra to purchase, just unload the bucket and go to work. You just won't find a bucket that has more uses than a 4n1. They combine the performance of a bucket and a grapple in one unit.
- Backed by our No-Hassle Warranty.
- This 84" 4 in 1 Bucket is a solid investment for your construction, landscape or farming needs.