84" Grapple Bucket Attachment. Will handle any type of debris or material you are working in, with their solid bottom bucket design. These grapple buckets are useful skid steer attachments for cleaning up construction site trash or anything a normal bucket would handle, with the added service of the grapple thumbs to secure large loads without spilling. Grapple Buckets are a favorite among builders, masons and contractors for loading and moving their worksite materials and the final clean up of site trash. Landscape contractors find them useful for clearing brush and cleaning up worksite debris also.
Skid steer quick attach plate is standard equipment, but several other attachment plate systems are available, depending on your machines need.
- Grapple sides are built from plasma cut 3/8" steel.
- The grapples back and bottom are 1 piece formed 1/4" steel
- Two independent grapple thumbs up top are 5/8" of powerful gripping steel claws.
- Operated by twin 2" X 10" 4,000 pound shielded cylinders that open the grapple bucket to over 40". These specs combined deliver a rigid American Made grapple that can stand up to many years of use in abrasive materials.
- High grade pins and bushings are used and pivot points are equipped with grease fittings to extend the life of your investment.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Grapple Buckets come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.
- Backed by our No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction, or landscaping needs.
- An 84" Grapple Bucket Attachment is an investment in your bottom line.