84" Root Rake Grapple has a vertical engineering design for superior breakout strength in a skid steer attachment grapple. These grapples are excellent skid steer attachments for ripping and tearing roots out and then grappling the debris to your truck, trailer or burn pile.. A favorite among arborist and firewood processors for loading clean firewood, collecting brush and moving logs to the loading site
- All of our grapples come with the industry standard, universal skid steer quick attach plate, but are available with several different attachment plate system options, depending on your needs.
- Grapples are constructed with double wall, laser cut 3/8" high grade steel.
- These Root Rake Grapples are 34" tall and 32" deep.
- The bottom tines are set 11.5" wide to let soil and other materials stay in place
- Equipped with a heavy duty ripper tooth on the end of each tine.
- Side tines have saw like, double wall serrated edges for that extra gripping strength for demanding loads.
- The grapple claw up top is controlled by twin 2" X 10" 4,000 pound vertical cylinders for all the log gripping power you demand. These specs deliver a rigid tough grapple that can stand up to many years of use in the field.
- Grapples are completely dipped in an industrial paint, for full coverage that will last longer than a thinly sprayed coat.
- Root Rake Grapples come complete and ready to work, with Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers.
- Backed by a No Hassle Warranty, these grapples are a solid investment for your farming, construction, landscaping and wood processing needs.
- An 84" Root Rake Grapple Attachment is a useful addition to your skid steer attachments arsenal.