96" High Dump Bucket Roll Out Buckets will add an additional 3 feet of reach to your skid steer, compact track loader or tractor loaders, The solution for high clearance loading. After fully extending your loaders lift arms your hydraulic function will roll out and dump material
- Twin 2 1/2" X 10" 4,000 pound cylinders. The design of this bucket puts the cylinders under the bucket to shield them from the material you are working with. Load trailers and dump trucks over the side boards for a more efficient loading process. Now you can accomplish getting a fully loaded truck or trailer. Saving, time, money and fuel, these buckets will pay for themselves in no time at all. A high capacity hydraulic skid steer bucket
- 33" tall and 44" deep 96" wide. 2.32 yard capacity.
- A heavy duty 6" X 3/4" cutting edge is used. Many companies will use a 1/2" or 4" edge and sometimes even a mild steel edge. Don't compromise on the cutting edge to save a few bucks.
- These cutting edges are made from high carbon steel, beveled on the front and can withstand years of use.
- 3/8' bucket sides and 3/16' bucket wrap.
- Underneath are 1/2" steel wear strips to extend the life of the bucket. Any skid steer bucket without bottom wear strips will quickly degrade the bucket wrap and shorten the life of your investment.
- Buckets are completely dipped in an industrial bucket paint for full coverage and a longer lasting finish than a light spray coat.
- Buckets are delivered complete and ready to work, including Parker hoses, hose shields and flat face couplers
- Backed by our No-Hassle Warranty, these buckets are a solid investment for your farming, landscape or construction operations.
- The 96" High Dump Skid Steer Bucket is an essential tool for efficient commercial poultry operations.